Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Shrinking Cal State Online | General Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- BbWorld | Instructional Support at Wright on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- History repeats, but will this time be different? | edutechnica on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Hack Education Weekly News: Louis CK vs the Common Core | Articleroster.com on New e-Literate TV Series on MOOCs
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Ken-Udas
I am thrilled to report that my former colleague Ken Udas, most recently the Executive Director of Penn State World Campus and before that a fellow escapee from the SUNY Learning Network, has been selected as the new CEO of … Continue reading
My fellow SUNY escapees Patrick Masson and Ken Udas are up to some good stuff now. They’ve started an EDUCAUSE constituent group on Openness–open source, open standards, open educational resources, open content, open management practices, etc. Their hope is that … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Patrick Masson and Ken Udas for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Patrick Masson is currently serving as the Chief Information Officer for The State University of New York, College of … Continue reading
I have an article up today on Terra Incognita. If you haven’t checked this blog out yet, I highly recommend that you do. Managed by Penn State World Campus’s Executive Director Ken Udas, the blog features a series of guest … Continue reading
After a brief summer hiatus, Ken Udas’ Terra Incognita blog is resuming its series of guest posts on open source and open educational resources in higher education. The latest post is from Gavin Baker, a member of the board of … Continue reading