Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Ken-Udas
My good friend Ken Udas has asked me to pass along the following: I would like to point you to a project that I am helping to coordinate on “The Impact of Open Source Software on Education,” in which a … Continue reading
Friend, colleague, connoisseur of Swedish schnapps, and Executive Director of Penn State World Campus Ken Udas has started a blog. There are two reasons why this is significant. First, Ken often has novel perspectives on his work, and from the … Continue reading
I am both sad and delighted to report that friend and colleague Ken Udas will be leaving SUNY to become the next Executive Director of Penn State’s World Campus. Sad because I will miss having him to share triumphs, trials, … Continue reading
I am pleased to announce that our report on BRR and LMSs for the Observatory on Borderless higher education has been published. Here’s the description: Apples to Apples: Guidelines for Comparative Evaluation of Proprietary and Open Educational Technology Systems Ken … Continue reading