Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Everyone Hates Their ERP except the Kuali Community…at least for now on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Ken-Udas
My good friend Ken Udas has asked me to pass along the following: I would like to point you to a project that I am helping to coordinate on “The Impact of Open Source Software on Education,” in which a … Continue reading
Friend, colleague, connoisseur of Swedish schnapps, and Executive Director of Penn State World Campus Ken Udas has started a blog. There are two reasons why this is significant. First, Ken often has novel perspectives on his work, and from the … Continue reading
I am both sad and delighted to report that friend and colleague Ken Udas will be leaving SUNY to become the next Executive Director of Penn State’s World Campus. Sad because I will miss having him to share triumphs, trials, … Continue reading
I am pleased to announce that our report on BRR and LMSs for the Observatory on Borderless higher education has been published. Here’s the description: Apples to Apples: Guidelines for Comparative Evaluation of Proprietary and Open Educational Technology Systems Ken … Continue reading