Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Kuali: A Primer for Community Source Administrative Systems in Higher Ed
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: kuali days
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Since Michael is making this ‘follow-up blog post’ week, I guess I should jump in. In my latest post on Kuali and the usage of the AGPL license, the key argument is that this license … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) With the annual Kuali conference – Kuali Days – starting today in Indianapolis, the big topic should be the August decision to move from a community source to a professional open source model, moving key development to a … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) I was recently invited to attend a user conference – Kuali Days in Austin, TX – and was struck by the disconnect between Kuali’s relatively low profile and the excitement expressed by the institutional representatives … Continue reading