Subscribe via Email
- Where xMOOCs and Adaptive Analytics Both Fail (For Now)
- Pitchbook Lists Most Valuable Ed Tech Companies
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Kurt VanLehn
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) I almost never quote a blog post in its entirety, but this one from Dan Meyer is so good that I just can’t bear to cut a single word: Stephanie Simon, reporting for Reuters on … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1024) No, this isn’t just an attempt to cram as many sexy keywords into one post title as possible. xMOOCs and adaptive analytics share an ambition: They both are at least partially motivated by a desire … Continue reading