Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- What’s Next for Blackboard? | DELO Blog on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Learning-Activity-Management-System
I just got a note from James Dalziel letting me know that the deadline for papers for the LAMS conference (in Sydney) has been extended to August 9th (my birthday!). If you haven’t yet checked out the Learning Activity Managment … Continue reading
Some discussions have popped up recently on the Sakai Pedagogy discussion group that led to some interesting questions about the potential role of learning design (small “l”, small “d”) in higher education. Since the Sakai conversations tend to be technologist-heavy … Continue reading
In my last post, I suggested that we need an architecture that is designed with a low barrier of entry for educators to actively influence and change themselves. Today, I ran into a related post by Dana Boyd, which I … Continue reading