DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
Tag Archives: Learning-Activity-Management-System
I just got a note from James Dalziel letting me know that the deadline for papers for the LAMS conference (in Sydney) has been extended to August 9th (my birthday!). If you haven’t yet checked out the Learning Activity Managment … Continue reading
Some discussions have popped up recently on the Sakai Pedagogy discussion group that led to some interesting questions about the potential role of learning design (small “l”, small “d”) in higher education. Since the Sakai conversations tend to be technologist-heavy … Continue reading
In my last post, I suggested that we need an architecture that is designed with a low barrier of entry for educators to actively influence and change themselves. Today, I ran into a related post by Dana Boyd, which I … Continue reading