DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
Tag Archives: learning analytics
In our latest episode, the penultimate in the pilot series, we explore the topics that are likely to be moving up the curve of the hype cycle this year—adaptive learning and learning analytics. Like many of the topics in the … Continue reading
The IMS has announced the initial public release of something they call Caliper, which they characterize as a learning analytics interoperability framework. But it’s actually much, much more than that. In fact, it represents the functional core of something that … Continue reading
In my last post, I promised that I would give an update specifically on the state of Blackboard’s learning analytics. Well, here you go. This is a summary of what I learned about their product from a chat with Mark … Continue reading
A few weeks back, when blogging about Desire2Learn’s new Student Success System retention early warning analytics product, I wrote, From what I can tell based on initial conversations with D2L about the product details, this now appears to be the … Continue reading