Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Billion-Dollar Bet on an Adaptive Learning Platform
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: learning genome project
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) The University of Phoenix has a history of using its scale to develop and rely on homegrown platforms, including the adaptive learning platform branded as “Classroom”. I wrote about this investment in 2013. The full … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) It would be interesting to read (or write) a post mortem on this project some day. Two and a half years ago I wrote a post describing the University of Phoenix investment of a billion … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) Update (2/15/13): Per Apollo Group, the billion-dollar investment mentioned in the Chronicle article (quoted below) refers to total infrastructure – not just the learning platform itself. The total infrastructure includes new CRM, portal, and administrative … Continue reading