Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The IMS's New "Caliper" Learning Analytics Interoperability Framework Is Deeply Interesting
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine?
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning's $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading ... or Not: Updates on UC Berkeley and NBER stories
Top Rated Posts
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine? on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Learning management system
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (471) Our Spring 2016 LMS Market Report from our new LMS subscription service focused mostly on the United States and Canada. The LMS market, however is increasingly global in nature. LMS suppliers rely on markets outside of … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) Count De Monet: I have come on the most urgent of business. It is said that the people are revolting! King Louis: You said it; they stink on ice. – History of the World, Part … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) The IMS has announced the initial public release of something they call Caliper, which they characterize as a learning analytics interoperability framework. But it’s actually much, much more than that. In fact, it represents the … Continue reading