Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Learning Registry
Gardner Campbell has a great piece at Campus Technology that asks the following question: What if we took another tack, specifying that students should not only remember information but also demonstrate increased curiosity? I have enormous sympathy for this line of inquiry. … Continue reading