Top Rated Posts
- ITC #eLearning2015 Keynote Video and Material on
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure on
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning on
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market on
- NGDLE: The quest to eat your cake and have it too on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Lisa-Neal
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1013) My friend Lisa Neal has started a blog. For those who don’t know her, Lisa is one of the editors at eLearn Magazine and is also a usability expert. Check it out.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1013) Lisa Neal and I have an in-depth tutorial up on eLearn about how to do usability testing for self-paced e-learning courses (although the methods would work for collaborative courses as well). It was originally written … Continue reading