Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- 68% of Statistics Are Meaningless, D2L Edition on
- About The D2L Claim Of BrightSpace LeaP And Academic Improvements on
- About Those D2L Claims of LMS Usage Increasing Retention Rates on
- Unizin Perspective: Personalized learning’s existence and distance education experience on
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Lisa-Neal
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1038) My friend Lisa Neal has started a blog. For those who don’t know her, Lisa is one of the editors at eLearn Magazine and is also a usability expert. Check it out.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1038) Lisa Neal and I have an in-depth tutorial up on eLearn about how to do usability testing for self-paced e-learning courses (although the methods would work for collaborative courses as well). It was originally written … Continue reading