Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Let’s get systematic, baby… | Abject on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- What You Need to Know About Companies That Run Online Programs for ... - CollegeLeaf.com on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Edutechnica updates LMS market adoption with 2014 numbers, Moodle’s share increases | Moodle News on New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Lisa-Neal
My friend Lisa Neal has started a blog. For those who don’t know her, Lisa is one of the editors at eLearn Magazine and is also a usability expert. Check it out.
Lisa Neal and I have an in-depth tutorial up on eLearn about how to do usability testing for self-paced e-learning courses (although the methods would work for collaborative courses as well). It was originally written as a stand-alone guide and … Continue reading
Lisa Neal and I have a new piece on attention and interactivity up on the eLearn home page. This is the first of what I hope will be many collaborations with Lisa.