Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- clarksn on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- Pearson's Efficacy Listening Tour -e-Literate on Full Disclosure
- GAO Report: Yes, student debt is growing problem -e-Literate on To see how illogical the Brookings Institution report on student loans is, just read the executive summary
- pmasson on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- lf15 on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Lisa-Neal
My friend Lisa Neal has started a blog. For those who don’t know her, Lisa is one of the editors at eLearn Magazine and is also a usability expert. Check it out.
Lisa Neal and I have an in-depth tutorial up on eLearn about how to do usability testing for self-paced e-learning courses (although the methods would work for collaborative courses as well). It was originally written as a stand-alone guide and … Continue reading
Lisa Neal and I have a new piece on attention and interactivity up on the eLearn home page. This is the first of what I hope will be many collaborations with Lisa.