Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- State of the US Higher Education LMS Market: 2014 Edition on
- Update on 2U: First full quarterly earnings and insight into model on
- Federal Reserve Board backs up e-Literate in criticism of Brookings report on student debt on
- Pearson’s Efficacy Listening Tour on
- LISTedTECH: New wiki site and great visualizations on
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Lisa-Neal
My friend Lisa Neal has started a blog. For those who don’t know her, Lisa is one of the editors at eLearn Magazine and is also a usability expert. Check it out.
Lisa Neal and I have an in-depth tutorial up on eLearn about how to do usability testing for self-paced e-learning courses (although the methods would work for collaborative courses as well). It was originally written as a stand-alone guide and … Continue reading
Lisa Neal and I have a new piece on attention and interactivity up on the eLearn home page. This is the first of what I hope will be many collaborations with Lisa.