Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Lore Announcement Shows Promise of Cloud-Based Platforms: Low Cost of Design
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Lore
By Phil HillMore Posts (431) For a few years starting in 2009, it seemed one of the best ways to raise VC funds or corporate internal investment was to say “we can beat Blackboard with a new cloud-based platform”. Witness … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (431) You have to give credit where it’s due – Lore is a fast-moving ed tech startup that is not resting on its laurels. The New York based learning platform company has already rebranded (changing its … Continue reading