DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Starting a Company? 8 Free Online Courses You Can’t Miss | Tim Batchelder.com on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
Tag Archives: LoudCloud
Given all the news and discussion surrounding Blackboard’s strategy change last week, I thought that it would be useful to collect the public statements from Blackboard and their competitors in one place. No analysis, no interviews, just statements. I have … Continue reading
One of the trends that I’ve been tracking in the LMS market is a move away from the monolithic, all-things-to-everyone enterprise LMS solution. There are several different approaches challenging this model, but the general theme is that the ed tech … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Phil Hill from Delta Initiative, follow on Twitter @PhilOnEdTech or his blog It’s been a busy week for LMS announcements, and I expect more announcements leading up to EDUCAUSE. First, the Hawaii Virtual Learning Network (for … Continue reading