Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- The Search for Differentiated and Engaging Student Experience
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Mashable
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (401) One of the trends I highlighted last summer was that the LMS or learning platform market was overlapping the educational content market. The lines are blurring between content delivery systems (e.g. Cengage MindTap, Pearson MyLabs, … Continue reading