Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Unizin membership fee is separate from Canvas license fee
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Massive open online course
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) In part 1 of this series, I talked about some design goals for a conversation-based learning platform, including lowering the barriers and raising the incentives for faculty to share course designs and experiment with pedagogies … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) In the first post of this series, I identified four design goals for a learning platform that would be well suited for discussion-based courses: Kill the grade book in order to get faculty away from … Continue reading
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) With Unizin going public yesterday, I’ve been looking over our three posts at e-Literate to see if there are any corrections or clarifications needed. Unizin: Indiana University’s Secret New “Learning Ecosystem” Coalition Why Unizin is … Continue reading