Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Mobile-first learning platform EmpoweredU acquired by Qualcomm
- S on Mobile-first learning platform EmpoweredU acquired by Qualcomm
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MERLOT
Update: If I had watched the class lecture video before writing this, I would have known exactly what role open source played in early thinking about open educational resources. My bad. This is the first assignment post for the Introduction to … Continue reading
A while back I had the opportunity to hear Kevin Harrigan speak about CLOE, an Ontario-based feeder repository system for MERLOT. The group in attendance had just finished a quick rehash of the old and not terribly illuminating “what is … Continue reading
Something clicked for me when I saw the reference on elearningpost to Peter Merholtz’s piece on the bag of keywords approach. The word Maish highlighted was “ethnoclassification.” This made me think of how you could unearth pattern languages in a … Continue reading