Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Ethnoclassification, Pattern Languages, and MERLOT
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MERLOT
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) Update: If I had watched the class lecture video before writing this, I would have known exactly what role open source played in early thinking about open educational resources. My bad. This is the first assignment … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) A while back I had the opportunity to hear Kevin Harrigan speak about CLOE, an Ontario-based feeder repository system for MERLOT. The group in attendance had just finished a quick rehash of the old and … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) Something clicked for me when I saw the reference on elearningpost to Peter Merholtz’s piece on the bag of keywords approach. The word Maish highlighted was “ethnoclassification.” This made me think of how you could … Continue reading