Subscribe via Email
- Ethnoclassification, Pattern Languages, and MERLOT
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Austin Community College's ACCelerator: Big bet on emporium approach with no pilots
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MERLOT
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Update: If I had watched the class lecture video before writing this, I would have known exactly what role open source played in early thinking about open educational resources. My bad. This is the first assignment … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) A while back I had the opportunity to hear Kevin Harrigan speak about CLOE, an Ontario-based feeder repository system for MERLOT. The group in attendance had just finished a quick rehash of the old and … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Something clicked for me when I saw the reference on elearningpost to Peter Merholtz’s piece on the bag of keywords approach. The word Maish highlighted was “ethnoclassification.” This made me think of how you could … Continue reading