Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Ethnoclassification, Pattern Languages, and MERLOT
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MERLOT
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Update: If I had watched the class lecture video before writing this, I would have known exactly what role open source played in early thinking about open educational resources. My bad. This is the first assignment … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) A while back I had the opportunity to hear Kevin Harrigan speak about CLOE, an Ontario-based feeder repository system for MERLOT. The group in attendance had just finished a quick rehash of the old and … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Something clicked for me when I saw the reference on elearningpost to Peter Merholtz’s piece on the bag of keywords approach. The word Maish highlighted was “ethnoclassification.” This made me think of how you could … Continue reading