Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- What We Don't Know About Learning Analytics
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine?
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning's $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading ... or Not: Updates on UC Berkeley and NBER stories
Top Rated Posts
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine? on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Metacognition
Posted on May 29, 2011 by Michael Feldstein
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) Long-time e-Literate readers know that I have been a fan of the concept of learning analytics for a number of years now. But it became apparent at this year’s Learning Impact conference that learning analytics … Continue reading →