Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on University of California’s $220 million payroll project reboot
- CCSF Update: Accreditation appeal denied, but waiting for court date |e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- What’s Next for Blackboard? | DELO Blog on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Researching research: part 3 | Adaptive Learning in ELT on NPR and Missed (Course) Signals
- Shrinking Cal State Online | Best Education Guide on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Michael-Korcuska
I have been getting a lot of questions from the Sakai-curious lately about the whole Sakai 2 vs. Sakai 3 question. When will Sakai 3 be “ready”? When is a good time to migrate? If I’m under pressure to migrate … Continue reading
I’ve been meaning to get to this for a while. I promised Michael Korcuska that I would review the new Sakai book that he co-wrote with Alan Berg. This is a particularly important milestone for the Sakai community because it … Continue reading
At the risk of sounding a little silly, I’m going to attempt to extend the analogy between Sakai 3 and Mac OS X that I made in my last post. The reason I think this exercise is worth trying is … Continue reading
A while back, I noted with some interest Michael Korcuska’s screencast showing off a prototype of some functionality planned for Sakai 3. Some recent related conversation has come up on the Sakai listservs regarding the possibility of including wiki-like capabilities … Continue reading