Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Michael-Korcuska
I have been getting a lot of questions from the Sakai-curious lately about the whole Sakai 2 vs. Sakai 3 question. When will Sakai 3 be “ready”? When is a good time to migrate? If I’m under pressure to migrate … Continue reading
I’ve been meaning to get to this for a while. I promised Michael Korcuska that I would review the new Sakai book that he co-wrote with Alan Berg. This is a particularly important milestone for the Sakai community because it … Continue reading
At the risk of sounding a little silly, I’m going to attempt to extend the analogy between Sakai 3 and Mac OS X that I made in my last post. The reason I think this exercise is worth trying is … Continue reading
A while back, I noted with some interest Michael Korcuska’s screencast showing off a prototype of some functionality planned for Sakai 3. Some recent related conversation has come up on the Sakai listservs regarding the possibility of including wiki-like capabilities … Continue reading