Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- More Venture Capital for Higher Education: $10.75 million for rSmart
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Michael Moe
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1085) The other week I had the pleasure of attending the annual GSV Advisors Education Innovation Summit in Scottsdale. For those who aren’t aware, the main purpose of the event is to help ed tech startups … Continue reading
By More Posts (42) On August 16 rSmart Group Inc. announced securing funding from Asahi Net Inc., GSV Capital Corp., and private investors. GSV investment advisor Michael Moe expressed confidence in the firm saying “rSmart is helping universities realize lower … Continue reading