DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Layoffs at Desire2Learn: Significant or not?
- Kate on Layoffs at Desire2Learn: Significant or not?
- MOOC history as presented at AACN13 conference – | E-learning y Pedagogía on MOOC history as presented at AACN13 conference
- Peter Shea on Changing the Narrative
- Changing the Narrative | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
Tag Archives: Michael-Staton
I hate to say this as a former classroom teacher – there is a stupid question in EdTech. I have to go on the attack because this question is likely one of the biggest roadblocks to innovation. Is Technology Effective? … Continue reading
The recent ASU Education Innovation Summit, which brought together venture capitalists with aspiring ed tech entrepreneurs, created quite a stir in the edublogosphere and the edutwitterverse. A lot of the reaction came from people who were watching from a distance … Continue reading
Hi! I’m Michael Staton and I’m a guest blogger. What I say in no way represents Michael Feldstein or his ancestors. Also, our screenshot here is of our app with Abilene Christian University, a school known for being a thought … Continue reading