Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- University of Michigan and Indiana University pause investment in Sakai OAE
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Michigan
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) Last week I shared data tables for online education at US public 4-year institutions, with additional data for Florida. Now that I’m getting the process reasonably efficient for analyzing this data, there is some room … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) In news that seems to be well understood in the Sakai community but not elsewhere, Sakai founding members the University of Michigan and Indiana University have collectively decided to pause investment in the Sakai Open Academic Environment (OAE) … Continue reading