Subscribe via Email
- Rethinking Assumptions: Part 1
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Austin Community College's ACCelerator: Big bet on emporium approach with no pilots
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MindTap
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) So MindTap just won a CODiE award for “Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution.” In and of itself, this isn’t a big deal. No offense intended to current or prior winners, but the CODiEs often feel like awards … Continue reading
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (300) Now that I’ve had time to digest the implications of EDUCAUSE 2011 – which were significant, but not as mind-blowing as the Reading Market experience – I keep going back to a post I wrote … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) e-Literate featured blogger Audrey Watters has a really good write-up of the issues she has found with the Kindle Fire for education on her own blog. I share her concerns. And… I’d like to offer a … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) In my last post, I wrote about a new application category that has grown out of the need for textbook companies to re-imagine their traditional product for the Digital Age. I suggested that the perspective … Continue reading