Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Rising Non-Instructional Cost of College Exemplified By University of Minnesota
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- SmartSite Goes Dumb: A student's view of the UC Davis LMS outage
- We're Giving a Course on Personalized Learning Next Month
- Online Program Management: A view of the market landscape
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Minnesota
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (412) This past weekend the Wall Street Journal published an insightful article on administrative bloat at the University of Minnesota and how it typifies a major problem relating to rising tuition and student debt. The article … Continue reading