Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- A Closer Look at Mobile App Development for Higher Education
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Mobile Web
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I had a chance to speak to some folks about their latest product release (9.2) a couple of weeks back and am only now finding time to blog about it. First, there’s what they’re doing … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) This is interesting. I have previously argued that, of Blackboard’s two mobile businesses, their LMS mobile business (a.k.a. Mobile Learn) is going to come under lots of pressure to get bundled with the platform as … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I have been blogging a fair bit lately about the competing mLearning efforts between Blackboard and the Moodle community. Much of the conversation so far has focused on the front end apps and whether web-based … Continue reading