Subscribe via Email
- SJSU and Udacity: Poor Planning and Support, but Valuable Reviewing of Results
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MOOC-as-labor
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) SJSU has announced via an official blog post that they are studying the results of the SJSU Plus program using Udacity. First, news coverage and much commentary have been based on very preliminary and unanalyzed … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) A couple of weeks ago I was interviewed for an article in the NY Times about recent pushback against MOOCs. Jonathan Rees, a history professor at Colorado State University at Pueblo, who has written critically about … Continue reading