Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- LISTedTECH: New wiki site and great visualizations
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: MOOC
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) In the discussions at Google+ based on last week’s post about the Miami University of Ohio disability discrimination lawsuit, George Station made two important points that deserve more visibility. It’s been a-coming for several years now. Cal … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) At today’s Learning Analytics and Knowledge 2015 conference (#LAK15), Charles Severance (aka Dr. Chuck) gave the morning keynote organized around the theme of going back in time to see what people (myself and Richard Katz … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Yesterday I wrote a post on the 20 Million Minds blog about Martin Weller’s new book The Battle for Open: How openness won and why it doesn’t feel like victory. Exploring different aspects of open in higher … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Michael and I will be participating in two upcoming EDUCAUSE webinars. Massive and Open: A Flipped Webinar about What We Are Learning On Thursday, December 4th from 1:00–2:00 p.m. ET we will be joined by George … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Last year I wrote about a relatively new site offering very interesting data and visualizations in the ed tech world. LISTedTECH was created by Justin Menard, who is Business Intelligence Senior Analyst at University of Ottawa. First of all, … Continue reading