DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
- Further Evolution of MOOCs with Academic Partnerships and MOOC2Degree Launch
- A response to New Yorker article on 'A MOOC Mystery'
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- An Employee View of Textbook Publishers and Ed Tech Companies
- edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- Jeff on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- 2U, a Moodle-using educational services company, files for $100 million IPO | Moodle News on Four numbers to consider from 2U’s IPO filing
- Phil Hill on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
- mikecaulfield on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
Tag Archives: MOOC2Degree
One of the fastest growing educational delivery models over the past year is the school-as-a-service concept, where companies like Pearson, 2U, Academic Partnerships and Deltak provide the services needed for a traditional institution to create an online program at scale. … Continue reading