- SJSU and Udacity: Poor Planning and Support, but Valuable Reviewing of Results
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: NY Times
By 2015, 25 million post-secondary students in the United States will be taking classes online. And as that happens, the number of students who take classes exclusively on physical campuses will plummet, from 14.4 million in 2010 to just 4.1 … Continue reading
SJSU has announced via an official blog post that they are studying the results of the SJSU Plus program using Udacity. First, news coverage and much commentary have been based on very preliminary and unanalyzed data from a spring 2013 … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I was interviewed for an article in the NY Times about recent pushback against MOOCs. Jonathan Rees, a history professor at Colorado State University at Pueblo, who has written critically about MOOCs, said their spread is … Continue reading