DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: On-the-Horizon
With Jim Farmer’s post, we have completed the series. I want to thank both the authors and the readers who have commented on this post. I’m hopeful that this process has shaped the final product, which will be a journal … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Jim Farmer for a special issue on distributed learning environments for On the Horizon. Jim is Coordinator, Scholarly Systems Group at Georgetown University and editor at the eReSS project, University of Hull. This fall … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Andrew G. Booth and Brian P. Clark for On the Horizon series on distributed learning. Professor Andrew G. Booth, a National Teaching Fellow, is Professor of Online Learning in the Faculty of Biological Sciences … Continue reading