Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: On-the-Horizon
With Jim Farmer’s post, we have completed the series. I want to thank both the authors and the readers who have commented on this post. I’m hopeful that this process has shaped the final product, which will be a journal … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Jim Farmer for a special issue on distributed learning environments for On the Horizon. Jim is Coordinator, Scholarly Systems Group at Georgetown University and editor at the eReSS project, University of Hull. This fall … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Andrew G. Booth and Brian P. Clark for On the Horizon series on distributed learning. Professor Andrew G. Booth, a National Teaching Fellow, is Professor of Online Learning in the Faculty of Biological Sciences … Continue reading