Subscribe via Email
- First View of Bridge: The new corporate LMS from Instructure
- Is the DOE backing down on proposed State Authorization regulations?
- LoudCloud Systems and FASTRAK: A non walled-garden approach to CBE
- Greg Mankiw Thinks Greg Mankiw's Textbook Is Fairly Priced
- What TechCrunch Got Wrong (and Right) About Instructure Entering Corporate Learning Market
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Online Education
By Phil HillMore Posts (290) Ray Henderson captured the changing trend of the past two EDUCAUSE conferences quite well. The #Edu14 drinking game: sure inebriation in 13 from vendor claims of "mooc" "cloud" or "disrupting edu". In 2014: "competency based." — … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (290) This article is cross-posted to the WCET blog. After billions of dollars spent on administrative computer systems and billions of dollars invested in ed tech companies, the U.S. higher education system is woefully out of … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (290) 2U, the online service provider that went public in the spring, just released its financial report for the first full quarter of operations as a public company. The company beat estimates on total revenue and … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (290) Starting in late 2013, the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) and its Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) started providing preliminary data for the Fall 2012 term that for the first time includes online education. Using Tableau (thanks to Justin … Continue reading