Subscribe via Email
- The Emerging Landscape of Educational Delivery Models
- Pitchbook Lists Most Valuable Ed Tech Companies
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: online learning
By Phil HillMore Posts (308) Babson Survey Research Group (BSRG) just released its annual survey of online learning in US higher education (press release here). This year they have moved from use of survey methodology for the online enrollment section … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (308) The New Yorker published an article yesterday titled “A MOOC Mystery: Where Do Online Students Go?” which tried to explain low MOOC completion rates by comparing the situation to the General Educational Development (GED) exam. … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (308) Part 2 in this series, on a key difference in educational delivery methods, can be found here. Traditional education or online education. In the past decade it seems that the dominant conversation has been around … Continue reading