Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- California SB 520 - Text of Proposed Draft Bill for Online Education Platform
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Online Student Access Platform
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) I previously shared the text of SB 520, the proposed California legislation that would identify and approve a set of up to 50 online courses that the three public systems would accept as credit for … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) Thanks to Ry Rivard at Inside Higher Ed, we have a copy of the draft bill as of March 8, 2013. With cooperation of Caffeine-Fueled Transcriptions, Inc, I thought it would be useful to share … Continue reading