Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Thoughts on OpenID From an Identity Management Expert
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: OpenID
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) While I have been following the OpenID conversation among the edublog community with interest, I have kept my mouth shut on the subject–mostly because I still don’t know enough about it to have anything intelligent … Continue reading