DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Starting a Company? 8 Free Online Courses You Can’t Miss | Tim Batchelder.com on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
Tag Archives: Oracle-Corporation
After four and a half really interesting years at Oracle, I am moving on. As of Monday, April 4th, I will have a new job in a different company. I’d like to tell you a bit about what I’ll be … Continue reading
Some Oracle colleagues and I have started a new blog about service-oriented architecture (SOA) in higher education in general and with regard to Peoplesoft Campus Solutions in particular. We’re just getting started and would love to hear from people about … Continue reading
I wasn’t planning on writing this post, but I’ve become aware of several recent conversations that have led me to the conclusion that it would be useful to get this out. For people who adopt software, trying to judge the … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Jim Farmer. Email a few days ago reported Art Pasquenilli would not be transitioning from Sun Microsystems to Oracle Corporation. Art and his colleagues in Sun Global Education made significant contributions to higher education. … Continue reading