Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Curtiss Barnes on Learning Information Services
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Oracle-Corporation
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) After four and a half really interesting years at Oracle, I am moving on. As of Monday, April 4th, I will have a new job in a different company. I’d like to tell you a … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Some Oracle colleagues and I have started a new blog about service-oriented architecture (SOA) in higher education in general and with regard to Peoplesoft Campus Solutions in particular. We’re just getting started and would love … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I wasn’t planning on writing this post, but I’ve become aware of several recent conversations that have led me to the conclusion that it would be useful to get this out. For people who adopt … Continue reading
By More Posts (42) This is a guest post by Jim Farmer. Email a few days ago reported Art Pasquenilli would not be transitioning from Sun Microsystems to Oracle Corporation. Art and his colleagues in Sun Global Education made significant … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Curtiss Barnes is Vice President of Industry Product Strategy for Education and Research at Oracle, and he’s also an all around smart guy. In his latest blog post, he has some more details on recent … Continue reading