DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- 3M Double-Sided Tape with Dispenser, Permanent, 1/2 X 250 Inches, Clear (MMM136) Review | Cheaps & Discount Early Childhood Education Materials Best Price Onsale & Reviews ! on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Overview Article on Compentency-based Ed | Teaching @ NMC on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Phil Hill on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Notes from Paul LeBlanc keynote address at WCET13 |e-Literate on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
- Carleen Shaffer on Competency-Based Education: An (Updated) Primer for Today’s Online Market
Tag Archives: Oracle-Corporation
Regular e-Literate readers know that I am a big booster of the IMS Learning Information Services specification. (For an overview of the basics of the specification, see my posts here, here, and here.) There has been a lot of news … Continue reading
Pearson just announced that they will be supporting the IMS LIS standard (and with Oracle’s SAIP implementation of it) across a number of their products. First, they’ll support it in MyLabs, which are subject-focused learning environments (e.g., MyChemLab, MyMathLab, etc.)—sort … Continue reading
I mentioned here recently that SunGard has committed to supporting IMS Learning Information Services in their next release, making them the second major SIS provider to do so. (Oracle, my employer, has supported it in Peoplesoft Campus Solutions for about … Continue reading
I meant to get this up a while ago. Moodlerooms has been on a tear lately. First, they submitted a patch to Moodle to enhance integration with external systems for enrollment purposes. This isn’t standards-based integration in itself, but I’m … Continue reading
Thanks to Sakai Foundation Executive Director Michael Korcuska for providing a nice review (with some thoughtful analysis good suggestions) of my team’s (relatively) new white paper.