Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Nice Plug for the Oracle Academic Enterprise White Paper
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Oracle-Corporation
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Regular e-Literate readers know that I am a big booster of the IMS Learning Information Services specification. (For an overview of the basics of the specification, see my posts here, here, and here.) There has … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Pearson just announced that they will be supporting the IMS LIS standard (and with Oracle’s SAIP implementation of it) across a number of their products. First, they’ll support it in MyLabs, which are subject-focused learning … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I mentioned here recently that SunGard has committed to supporting IMS Learning Information Services in their next release, making them the second major SIS provider to do so. (Oracle, my employer, has supported it in … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I meant to get this up a while ago. Moodlerooms has been on a tear lately. First, they submitted a patch to Moodle to enhance integration with external systems for enrollment purposes. This isn’t standards-based … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Thanks to Sakai Foundation Executive Director Michael Korcuska for providing a nice review (with some thoughtful analysis good suggestions) of my team’s (relatively) new white paper.