Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Nice Plug for the Oracle Academic Enterprise White Paper
- Purdue University Deal To Acquire Kaplan University: Interview with Trace Urdan
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- University of California’s Payroll Project Reboot Now At $504 Million
- Webinar Tomorrow: Shifts in Video and LMS Adoption: Impact on Student Outcomes
Top Rated Posts
- Purdue University Deal To Acquire Kaplan University: Interview with Trace Urdan on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Oracle-Corporation
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) Regular e-Literate readers know that I am a big booster of the IMS Learning Information Services specification. (For an overview of the basics of the specification, see my posts here, here, and here.) There has … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) Pearson just announced that they will be supporting the IMS LIS standard (and with Oracle’s SAIP implementation of it) across a number of their products. First, they’ll support it in MyLabs, which are subject-focused learning … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) I mentioned here recently that SunGard has committed to supporting IMS Learning Information Services in their next release, making them the second major SIS provider to do so. (Oracle, my employer, has supported it in … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) I meant to get this up a while ago. Moodlerooms has been on a tear lately. First, they submitted a patch to Moodle to enhance integration with external systems for enrollment purposes. This isn’t standards-based … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1102) Thanks to Sakai Foundation Executive Director Michael Korcuska for providing a nice review (with some thoughtful analysis good suggestions) of my team’s (relatively) new white paper.