Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Google Introduces Course Builder, an Open Source Project Targeted at MOOCs (but the Real Competitor Might Be Amazon)
- New Release of European LMS Market Report
- The Remarkable Transformation at UF Online
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: What Do Faculty Really Think of Online Learning?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: PaaS
Google Introduces Course Builder, an Open Source Project Targeted at MOOCs (but the Real Competitor Might Be Amazon)
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (442) Google quietly made an educational technology announcement yesterday about the release of Course Builder, an “open source project” targeted at massive open online courses (MOOCs). This platform follows on the heels of Google’s own MOOC this summer. We … Continue reading