Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- WCET14 Student Panel: What do students think of online education?
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine?
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning's $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading ... or Not: Updates on UC Berkeley and NBER stories
Top Rated Posts
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine? on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Pat James
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) There’s an interesting piece in EdSurge about the potential access to education challenge that CUNY will face if Governor Cuomo makes good on his proposal to make college tuition free: According to the CUNY 2016 Student … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (471) Back in June I had the pleasure of giving the keynote at the Online Teaching Conference (#CCCOTC15) in San Diego, put on by the California Community College system. There was quite a bit of valuable … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (471) Yesterday at the WCET14 conference in Portland I had the opportunity along with Pat James to moderate a student panel. I have been trying to encourage conference organizers to include more opportunities to let students … Continue reading