Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- And Now a Word From Our Non-commercial Sponsor...
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Patrick-Masson
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) The product group I’m in at Oracle (Academic Enterprise Solutions, or AES) has a new white paper out on the company’s vision of the future of the academic enterprise. A lot of this is aspirational, … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Update: The Sannier vs. Wheeler smackdown is available on video here. Microsoft Silverlight is required. As I sit on the flight home from the EDUCAUSE conference thinking back on the themes of the week, it … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) My fellow SUNY escapees Patrick Masson and Ken Udas are up to some good stuff now. They’ve started an EDUCAUSE constituent group on Openness–open source, open standards, open educational resources, open content, open management practices, … Continue reading
By More Posts (1) This is a guest post by Patrick Masson and Ken Udas for the On the Horizon series on distributed learning environments. Patrick Masson is currently serving as the Chief Information Officer for The State University of … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) This is just a reminder that you should register right away for the 2-3-98 Conference on open source in higher education at fabulous Delhi, NY on June 19th and 20th. The first day has tracks … Continue reading