Subscribe via Email
- Jenzibar Planning to Support IMS Learning Information Services Standard
- Cracks In The Foundation Of Disruptive Innovation
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Response to Robert Talbert: Pedagogical change is difficult, many need support
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Peoplesoft Campus Solutions
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) Some Oracle colleagues and I have started a new blog about service-oriented architecture (SOA) in higher education in general and with regard to Peoplesoft Campus Solutions in particular. We’re just getting started and would love … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) Regular e-Literate readers know that I am a big booster of the IMS Learning Information Services specification. (For an overview of the basics of the specification, see my posts here, here, and here.) There has … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) I mentioned here recently that SunGard has committed to supporting IMS Learning Information Services in their next release, making them the second major SIS provider to do so. (Oracle, my employer, has supported it in … Continue reading