Subscribe via Email
- Apple and Textbooks, Part 2: Is There a Class In This Text?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Peter Norvig
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) As Phil mentioned, he and I were both lucky to attend the MOOC Research Initiative conference, which was a real tour de force. Jim Groom observed that even the famously curmudgeonly Stephen Downes appeared to be enjoying … Continue reading
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) It was two years ago, give or take a week, that the MOOC mania started. Think about the effects on higher education of this seminal event and how short a time it has been. In … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) No, this isn’t just an attempt to cram as many sexy keywords into one post title as possible. xMOOCs and adaptive analytics share an ambition: They both are at least partially motivated by a desire … Continue reading