DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Partial Transcript: Richard Levin (new Coursera CEO) on Charlie Rose | e-Literatee-Literate on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
Tag Archives: Phil Hill
Last week I was off the grid (not just lack of Internet but also lack of electricity), but thanks to publishing cycles I managed to stay artificially productive: two blog posts and one interview for an article. Post at 20MM … Continue reading
As Michael mentioned, we have posted the last episode in the pilot e-Literate TV series with the topic of moving to a team-based course design for a flipped classroom usage. This episode provides an excellent opportunity to hear the first-hand experience … Continue reading
In the fall of 2011 I made the following argument: We need more transparency in the LMS market, and clients should have access to objective measurements of the security of a solution. To paraphrase Michael Feldstein’s suggestions from a 2009 post: … Continue reading
From NPR this morning: With 1 billion unique visitors per month, YouTube offers a glimpse of the online world’s tastes and interests. And this year, one notable trend — for better or worse — is that people are spending more … Continue reading