Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Piazza - An Example of Free Learning Tool Targeted at Faculty / Student Adoption
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Piazza
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1069) In my last post, I described a vision for combining elements of MOOC-like scale with a more traditional face-to-face classroom experience, as articulated by Pearson’s Adrian Sannier. (Full disclosure: Pearson is a client of MindWires … Continue reading
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (401) In my recent webcast with Patrick Masson for WCET, we described the growing usage of learning tools outside the official LMS solution. Patrick described survey results done by UMassOnline that captured the rich source of … Continue reading