Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- We need a new Software Recruitment Paradigm: Software as a Mission
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- SmartSite Goes Dumb: A student's view of the UC Davis LMS outage
- We're Giving a Course on Personalized Learning Next Month
- Online Program Management: A view of the market landscape
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: procurement processes
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (412) Well this was interesting: Unizin issues an RFP for "Enterprise and Multitentant LMS" https://t.co/kRVSyzQgYI & I owe my wife an engagement ring soon — Phil Hill (@PhilOnEdTech) December 30, 2015 In a blog post from Monday, … Continue reading
By Michael Staton Software procurement underwent radical change in the face of “the cloud.” The paradigm of purchasing a static piece of software that met your requirements, installing it (or having it installed) locally, and then purchasing updates went out … Continue reading