Subscribe via Email
- Project Blue Sky: Big Boost to OER From . . . Pearson?
- New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- Investigation of IPEDS Distance Education Data Highlights System Not Ready for Modern Trends
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Opening Up the LMS Walled Garden
Top Rated Posts
- Lisa Mattson on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
- Tony's Thoughts » Caution for Colleges Contracting with Online Learning Enabling Companies! on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- Edutechnica updates LMS market adoption with 2014 numbers, Moodle’s share increases | Moodle News on New LMS Market Data: Edutechnica provides one-year update
- What next for the LMS? | Music for Deckchairs on On False Binaries, Walled Gardens, and Moneyball
- What next for the LMS? | Music for Deckchairs on LMS and Open: The false binary is based on past, not future markets
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Project Blue Sky
In June 2012, Campus Technology interviewed some higher education leaders in the use of open educational resources (OER) to discuss the major challenges to more prevalent adoption of free and open resources. The top two challenges mentioned in the article were: discovering … Continue reading