Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Project Blue Sky: Big Boost to OER From . . . Pearson?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Online Program Management: An updated view of the market landscape
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform
Top Rated Posts
- The Intended Consequences of California’s Online Education Initiative on
- Ellucian Stops Support for Brainstorm, its CBE platform on
- Recommended Reading: WCET Survey Report and Tony Bates Commentary on
- Vert Capital and Scriba Corp: Institutions losing course data in company’s death throes on
- Explainer Videos on Course Exchanges and the Shared Infrastructure Behind Them on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Project Blue Sky
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (461) In June 2012, Campus Technology interviewed some higher education leaders in the use of open educational resources (OER) to discuss the major challenges to more prevalent adoption of free and open resources. The top two challenges mentioned … Continue reading