DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Designing a new online pedagogy – i12LOL! on Political Philosophy
- Phil Hill on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX Their Usage of edX |e-Literate | csid on Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
- Andrew on Emerging Student Patterns in MOOCs: A Graphical View
- Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX) |e-Literate on Political Philosophy
Tag Archives: Prometheus
If you have any info on the early days of Prometheus, including when it was built and what its features set was on or before June 1998, please post it to the Wikipedia page. This could be quite important.
I’ve been thinking lately about the fact that almost none of the prior art listed in the Wikipedia entry was in Blackboard’s patent filing. It’s remarkable, really, since they are legally obligated to list any potential prior art of which … Continue reading