Subscribe via Email
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- Is Prometheus a Big Problem for Blackboard?
- D2L Again Misusing Academic Data For Brightspace Marketing Claims
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Prometheus
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (333) I shared the most recent graphic summarizing the LMS market in November 2013, and thanks to new data sources it’s time for an update. As with all previous versions, the 2005 – 2009 data points … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) If you have any info on the early days of Prometheus, including when it was built and what its features set was on or before June 1998, please post it to the Wikipedia page. This … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) I’ve been thinking lately about the fact that almost none of the prior art listed in the Wikipedia entry was in Blackboard’s patent filing. It’s remarkable, really, since they are legally obligated to list any … Continue reading