Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Open Source, Cross-Platform Groove for Academia?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: psu
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) My good friend Ken Udas has asked me to pass along the following: I would like to point you to a project that I am helping to coordinate on “The Impact of Open Source Software … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Friend, colleague, connoisseur of Swedish schnapps, and Executive Director of Penn State World Campus Ken Udas has started a blog. There are two reasons why this is significant. First, Ken often has novel perspectives on … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I am both sad and delighted to report that friend and colleague Ken Udas will be leaving SUNY to become the next Executive Director of Penn State’s World Campus. Sad because I will miss having … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) It looks like Penn State is modifying the LimeWire code base to create file sharing with digital rights management (DRM) and authentication built in. They will also add the ability to tie into specific university … Continue reading