DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Women in Science & Technology: Critical for Innovation | World Of Innovations on Harvard Faculty Request Faculty Oversight of HarvardX (Their Usage of edX)
Tag Archives: psu
My good friend Ken Udas has asked me to pass along the following: I would like to point you to a project that I am helping to coordinate on “The Impact of Open Source Software on Education,” in which a … Continue reading
Friend, colleague, connoisseur of Swedish schnapps, and Executive Director of Penn State World Campus Ken Udas has started a blog. There are two reasons why this is significant. First, Ken often has novel perspectives on his work, and from the … Continue reading
I am both sad and delighted to report that friend and colleague Ken Udas will be leaving SUNY to become the next Executive Director of Penn State’s World Campus. Sad because I will miss having him to share triumphs, trials, … Continue reading
It looks like Penn State is modifying the LimeWire code base to create file sharing with digital rights management (DRM) and authentication built in. They will also add the ability to tie into specific university data repositories as well as … Continue reading