Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Open Source, Cross-Platform Groove for Academia?
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine?
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning's $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading ... or Not: Updates on UC Berkeley and NBER stories
Top Rated Posts
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine? on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: psu
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) My good friend Ken Udas has asked me to pass along the following: I would like to point you to a project that I am helping to coordinate on “The Impact of Open Source Software … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) Friend, colleague, connoisseur of Swedish schnapps, and Executive Director of Penn State World Campus Ken Udas has started a blog. There are two reasons why this is significant. First, Ken often has novel perspectives on … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) I am both sad and delighted to report that friend and colleague Ken Udas will be leaving SUNY to become the next Executive Director of Penn State’s World Campus. Sad because I will miss having … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) It looks like Penn State is modifying the LimeWire code base to create file sharing with digital rights management (DRM) and authentication built in. They will also add the ability to tie into specific university … Continue reading