Subscribe via Email
- Unizin: Indiana University's Secret New "Learning Ecosystem" Coalition
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- What is a Learning Platform?
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: An example from UMUC on fundamental flaw in the data on
- Personalized Learning is Hard on
- In Defense of the Lecture on
- Forbes Fantasies: Why Hillsdale College is not in the College Scorecard (hint, boring reasons) on
- The University As Ed Tech Startup: UMUC, Global Campus, Texas, and SNHU roll their own on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Purdue University
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) I don’t know of any other way to put this. Purdue University is harming higher education by knowingly peddling questionable research for the purpose of institutional self-aggrandizement. Purdue leadership should issue a retraction and an … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) Anya Kamenetz has a piece up on NPR about learning analytics, highlighting Purdue’s Course Signals as its centerpiece. She does a good job of introducing the topic to a general audience and raising some relevant … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (365) With Unizin going public yesterday, I’ve been looking over our three posts at e-Literate to see if there are any corrections or clarifications needed. Unizin: Indiana University’s Secret New “Learning Ecosystem” Coalition Why Unizin is … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (365) In Michael’s most recent post on Unizin, the new “learning ecosystem” initiative driven by Indiana University, he asked the question of who would be threatened by the proposed consortium (with the answer of edX). This … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1046) Indiana University has been the driving force behind the creation of a new organization to develop a “learning ecosystem”. At least ten schools are being quietly asked to contribute $1 million each over a three-year period to … Continue reading