- Summary of Statements Before California Panel Discussion on Online Education
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: reboot ca
As Michael mentioned, the two of us will be participating in a panel discussion next week – Rebooting CA Higher Education, sponsored by the 20 Million Minds Foundation, on January 8th. The event will be live streamed. I’ve been asked to … Continue reading