Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard and MoodleRooms: An insight to private equity
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction
- Blackboard's Messaging Problems
- Blackboard Potential Sale: Market timing, financials, and some thoughts on potential buyers
- Blackboard Ultra and Other Product and Company Updates
Top Rated Posts
- Blackboard Ultra and Other Product and Company Updates on
- Reuters: Blackboard up for sale, seeking up to $3 billion in auction on
- UC Davis: A look inside attempts to make large lecture classes active and personal on
- Unizin One Year Later: View of contract reveals . . . nothing of substance on
- Blackboard’s Messaging Problems on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Remote-Learner US Inc.
By More Posts (42) There has been speculation about Blackboard’s acquisition of MoodleRooms and its announcements about support of open-source learning systems. This is also an opportunity to see decision-making by Blackboard owner Providence Equity. The motivation of a private equity firm is … Continue reading