Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Search for Differentiated and Engaging Student Experience
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Intended Consequences of California's Online Education Initiative
- Recommended Reading: ED Clarifies Its Intent on State Authorization Reciprocity
- Chan/Zuckerberg: The "Tech" is not the Hard Part in "Ed Tech"
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Roger McNamee
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (452) One of the trends I highlighted last summer was that the LMS or learning platform market was overlapping the educational content market. The lines are blurring between content delivery systems (e.g. Cengage MindTap, Pearson MyLabs, … Continue reading