Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Protecting the Security of Student Data: Krebs v Rutgers, a case study
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Rutgers
By More Posts (42) In 1992 seven students at Rutgers University sought federal court action to compel University administrators to protect their Social Security Numbers (SSN) from dissemination. The case became known as Krebs v Rutgers. It is often cited … Continue reading