Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Protecting the Security of Student Data: Krebs v Rutgers, a case study
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Rutgers
By More Posts (42) In 1992 seven students at Rutgers University sought federal court action to compel University administrators to protect their Social Security Numbers (SSN) from dissemination. The case became known as Krebs v Rutgers. It is often cited … Continue reading